AW Marina * 178 Pequot Ave * New London * CT (next to Greens Harbor Beach)
AW Marina has been serving the local fishing & boating community since 1959. Our bait & tackle store has a wide variety of fresh & frozen bait, a large selection of quality tackle, crab /clam gear, as well as rods/reels. CT fishing licenses can be purchased at the shop. Seasonal dockage and moorings available. We are an official weigh station for "The Fisherman" Dreamboat Challenge, CT DEEP Trophy Fish Awards, RISSAA Tournaments, and "On The Water" Striper Cup and we host local tournaments. You can even register for the annual WICC's Greatest Bluefish Tournament on Earth at AW! We offer so much you will be amazed by what we have to offer.
"Hooking Up Anglers Since 1959"
Dockage Available for 2019 Season
Bait & Tackle Store On Premises - Re-Opens April 2019
We are located near some of the best fishing grounds in the country. Just a few years ago, the world record striped bass (81.88 lbs) was caught in Long Island Sound. We have the tackle & bait you need to help you land that trophy fish!
- Connecticut Fresh & Saltwater Licenses
- Freshwater & Saltwater Bait
- Local Fishing & Charter Information
- Hundreds of Locally Made Rigs & Jigs.....The Original Henry Hooker Fluke Bombs & Jigs, Captain Bruce's Otter Tube & Tails, Guppy Lures, Henry Hooker & StriperSnax bucktails, Pt. Jude Lures, T-Man Tubes, Bill Hurley, Albie Snax, Epoxy Jigs, Ghost Jetty Lures, Tidaltails Blackfish jigs and Plum Island Swimbaits.
- Crab nets & traps, clam rakes, and a wide variety of lures in stock!
Our goal is for you to have a fun day of fishing on the water! We look forward to hooking you up with all of the essentials.
Gift Cards Available.
AW Marina located on Thames River at 178 Pequot Avenue in historic New London, Connecticut is minutes from the Fort Trumbull State Park fishing pier, New London waterfront park, Ocean Beach, Harkness Park as well as Long Island Sound.
Stop by or pull up at the end of our dock!
Double click here to add text.